Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun NIghts








Hudson and I have been having a great 1st week of summer. Besides preparing for my neice and nephew who are coming tomorrow, we also went shopping, rode bikes, and ate at Roosters. These pics reflect all of those things.


Hudson has become an excellent bike rider. He actually pedals. He found it very fun to start at the top of the slanted driveway and bolt down on his bike. If I wasn't there to catch him he would have been in the street or crashed on the concrete. I advised him to not do this anymore.


After his doctor's appointment we did some shopping to pass time until lunch with Daddy. Hudson picked out these cute Lion Pajamas from The Gap. I really like them.


Then last night we ate at Rooster's. They had some live entertainment and the man that was singing was really nice to Hudson. He sang him a song and Hudson sang with him. Then while the man was singing, Hudson danced around. It was fun and Hudson added a big tip to his tip jar.


1 comment:

Jennifer C. said...

Love the video. Wish I had been there to see that (and eat at Roosters.) Also really like the jammies.