


Hudson got a new pool for the summer. This is the one he chose. He has had a good time playing in it. These are pics of him last night.
On another topic now, Hudson has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. We have been waiting 2 months to get in to this specialist. Please pray that they will be able to conduct the right tests that will help us come to some type of reason why he is having this problem. It has been a very hard few months. Who knew that such a minor issue could have been the stem of so many problems.
I think he has been more confused the past few months than ever before. Not knowing what people expect of him, getting mixed signals about what he is doing, trying his hardest - yet still feeling like he's dissappointing....It's been hard on him.
Things have gotten better with his issue. It seems as if calming down, acting like it's not a big deal and telling him that we are proud of him "no matter what" is what is working. It hasn't solved the problem (obviously) because we are still going to the doctor, but it has helped. I'm thankful for that.
Also, after seeing his speech pathologist, she is totally convinced that his issue and his speech are totally connected to his Sensory Integration Disorder. Hopefully the doctor can shed some light on this tomorrow. We will also have some extensive testing done at the beginning of the school year.
Anyways, just keep us in your prayers tomorrow. I will update as soon as I know more.
1 comment:
I hope you get some answers tomorrow. Maybe this will help some people better understand Hudson (and that he isn't just "acting out for attention.")
Post a Comment