Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Away




It's been a great weekend away. Even though I hate driving in the car for hours, it was well worth it. We got to visit with Granddad, Grandma, Aunt Paula, Uncle Jonathan, Big Bobby, Bobby Wayne, Baylea and Rachael'. It was tons of fun. On Saturday we took Paula all around getting ready for PROM. She looked beautiful. Then on Saturday evening we met the Bressman's for dinner and shopping. The kids had a good time running around Bass Pro Shops, climbing boats and 4 wheelers. Then we roped the boys into a little outlet shopping. It was more walking than shopping, but it was good. It was nice to spend time with my family and BFF's this weekend. These are some pics from the kids playing at Bass Pro.

2 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I miss you guys already. I've seen a ton of live bison. I should send Hudson some photos.

Rachael' said...

We had a ton of fun!!!!!