Monday, May 25, 2009

Saturday at the Lake

Hudson and his fish that he caught. He learned how to throw them back himself.
Mommy & Hudson on the boat going FAST!!!

Hudson started the weekend out sick. He still has a cough/congestion but he's definitely feeling better. He had a fun time playing at the lake and fishing. These are some pics from our fishing trip on Saturday. This one is him in Uncle Ken's truck, wearing Uncle Ken's hat.

3 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

I love these photos. I can not pick a favorite. I love how happy he was catching the fish. (Cute that he can throw them back now.) I love the pic of the two of you together - you both look so happy. I love him in the hat - especially the smile. Did Ken go too. That's fun. I totally missed out on a great weekend.

Jennifer C. said...

I had to come back and take another look at these photos. They are just so cute and full of happiness.

Miss you guys.

Missy said...

You're not the only one who comes back to look! LOL!!!