

Hudson & I came home from school today and he asked to watch a TV Show. I told him to go upstairs and watch. Then I went to working in the kitchen, cutting out box tops for education. I thought I was finally becoming this "wonderful mom". I had started trying to help out my child's school by cutting box tops and I was even feeling pretty good about it. I searched all through the pantry for box tops and thought about how many I had thrown away over the years. Then I started feeling pretty smug about how good of a Mommy I was. I started thinking that I was getting really good at doing homework, making lunches and getting his projects done.
Then I realized I should check on Hudson. I walked past the stairs and looked up. This is what I saw. Him asleep on the stairs. I couldn't believe it. He hadn't even made it up the stairs and I didn't even know. He was fast asleep on the stairs. So instead of getting him up, I went for the camera. Then I thought it was so funny, I let him stay there until his Daddy came home (only a few more minutes).
No comments:
Post a Comment