Monday, August 10, 2009

Austin Trip





















We are in Austin for a few days because Philip has a business conference to attend. Hudson and I came along just for fun. The Hotel Omni is where we are staying. It is incredible. We got a double/split kids room for a great rate.
These photos are of Hudson's room and our room. The rooms are joined just like any hotel rooms that are joined with a locked door. But Hudson's room is what makes this the coolest hotel ever. His room has all kid friendly stuff in it. They also stock it with toys, books, puzzles, a CD & DVD player, CD's and DVD's, art supplies and much more. The bathroom has kid shampoo and body wash and is so cute. It has two twin beds and bean bag chairs. The towels and washcloths are pink and blue. They even deliverd him a cookie and milk at bedtime.
On top of that, they gave him a backpack when we checked in. It had all kinds of toys he gets to keep like a canteen, flashlight, and other stuff. I'm thinking that this is the best place to take kids. I may never pick a different hotel again.









1 comment:

Jennifer C. said...

That does look awesome. Wish I was in Austin and we could hang while Philip was working.

Also, does Hudson still love me?