This picture is so funny. I have been teaching Hudson a new song when we drive - The B-I-B-L-E.
Here's the song:
The B-I-B-L-E, Yes that's the book for me.
I stand up on the Word of God. The B-I-B-L-E. BIBLE!!
While singing it in the car, he said he wanted to read his Bible when we got home. So I got it out while I was singing the song and having him sing it to Daddy. He immediately threw the Bible to the ground and stood on it. At first I wasn't sure what he was doing and I said, "No Hudson, we don't stand on the Bible". Then I realized the song says, "I stand up on the Word of God", and I laughed and took a picture. I know it seems a bit disrespectful(standing on the Bible), but I really believe that God thought this was just as humourous as I did. Oh to have Faith like a child!!
1 comment:
That is soooo cute!
Post a Comment