This was his Easter Party at school. They ate pizza, decorated cookies and then hunted eggs. It was lots of fun. Tomorrow is his last party at school. We will miss his Preschool. We will miss all the joy they have brought to his life.
Most of all we will miss seeing Ms. Robin every day. She has become a part of our family. She is Hudson's mom away from home. She loves him like he is her own. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to take care of my son while I worked.
More pictures will follow soon from his party tomorrow.
2 comments:
Wee School was the best. I was so nice that he enjoyed going to school everyday and liked the people caring for him. He serious did learn a lot and enjoy his time. It made sending him to school so stree free.
Give him a big hug for me.
I was just looking back at your posts and the last photo here of Hudson made me smile. I love that big grin!
Post a Comment